Flora series Ripen 0 - 6 - 5 Green Power
Flora Series Ripen 0 - 6 - 5
Applicationse: completion of flowering
Impact:to speed up the flowering process and increase yields
Growing type:bioponics\aeroponics\hydroponics\soil\coconut substrate
Nutrition at the stage of late flowering.
For all growing methods: hydroponics and soil.
Nutrient component to speed up the flowering process and increase yields. Increases the content of active ingredients in medicinal, aromatic and culinary plants.Ripenindispensable for the removal of nitrates - it removes nitrate nitrogen accumulated there from the foliage.
Flora Series Ripennutrient complex for slow-blooming and end-of-life plants.
- Can be used for soil or hydroponics, no matter what nutrient solution was used during vegetative growth.
- In the last 10 days of flowering add Ripen to pH adjusted water (between 5.5 and 6.5)
- In hydroponics: 4-5 ml/l - EC = 1.8 - 2.2
- Soil: same dosage, every second watering.
Ripen- accelerates flowering, improves the weight of the inflorescence, it can be used instead of Bloom according to its scheme and recommendations.At the end of Vega, in order to cause flowering, it is necessary to replace BLOOM in the corresponding formula withRipenthe same amount. "GHE" recommends finishing flowering too instead ofRipen- Bloom in the same amount. As a general rule, "GHE" recommendations come down to - 5 ml per literRipen-a, but using 0.5-1 ml/l on topMicroyou improve the rate at which plants drink the solution.
Composition of Ripen and properties:
Available Phosphate (6% P2O5)
Soluble Potassium (5% K2O)
Magnesium (Mg) 2.5%
Sulfur (S) 2%
Contains refined mineral salts.
A similar component is known in the industry as a 'forcing solution'Ripen™- connection of purified mineral salts and buffers. It is recreated in our laboratories with high precision. At the final stage of a plant's life, it is precisely the accuracy in the selection of components that is important: the plant at this stage is a very fragile biological system with reduced assimilation.
Recommendations for application to indoor flowers, vegetables and other crops:(under completion, information will be posted soon for your access)
Cannabis Growing Recommendations(in permitted countries):
What you should pay attention to:
Reviews and ways to use this product, ask questions and see reports on our forum go to the forum.
Ripen- a nutritional component designed to speed up the flowering process and increase yields. At the same time, Ripen™ increases the content of active ingredients in medicinal, aromatic and culinary plants.
Ripen operates on several levels:
- Gives a signal to the plant about the completion of its life cycle, which stimulates the maturation process, accumulating all the vitality at this stage.
- Forces the plant to strengthen the immune system and increase the content of active substances.
- Provides the plant with the necessary elements in an easily digestible form.
- In case of accumulation of nitrates or other trace elements by the plant, it helps to assimilate these deposits, improving the taste of the crop.
- In open ground conditionsRipen™allows you to harvest quickly before it gets spoiled by cold and wet weather.
- In closed ground conditions,Ripen™helps you simulate the end of the cycle, speeding up the maturation of the slowest plants.
- In the event of a serious infestation of pathogens or insects,Ripen™allows you to speed up the natural cycle and get at least some harvest, otherwise - lost.
- Increases the active components contained in medicinal plants. When you grow a plant for its medicinal properties, Ripen™ will increase the concentration of these substances in the final product.