Delta 9 CannaBioGen
Delta 9 CannaBioGen
Applicationse: pre-flowering, flowering
Impact:increases the amount of THC received (by 25%) and the lushness of flowering plants
Growing type:bioponics \ aeroponics \ hydroponics \ soil \ coco substrate
DELTA NUEVE has a positive effect in FOUR different DIRECTIONS:
We produce One of the most unique andhigh quality stimulantovto bloom!
one. General biostimulation of all metabolic processes in cannabis seed, as a result of selective mixing of substances for different types of hemp.
2. Promotes and assists in the production of terpenophenol and cannabinoids (mainly granyl pyrophosphate and cannabigerolic acid (CBHA)) through the biosynthesis of THCA (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid).
3. During the enzymatic catalysis of THCA, two substances act as an enzymatic cofactor for certain substrates, thus increasing the amount of enzymes produced.
four. Activates and selectively stimulates the synthesis of the enzyme protein THCA, which is necessary for the production of THC.
Mode of application:
- Minimum of three applications on leaves, soil and plant base.
- It is convenient to use it additionally with other fertilizers (the dose of fertilizer is standard).
- Spray on the leaves of the plant: 4 - 6 ml per 1 liter of water at the stage of growth (one week before flowering) and after the start of flowering every 10 days at the same dosage.
Application in soil and hydroponics:
- It is applied before and at the peak of flowering (30 days after the start of flowering).
- The dosage will be 4 - 6 ml per 1 liter in both cases.
- The third dosage will be 6 - 8 ml per 1 liter of water 15 days after the last application.
- Leucine is an amino acid, one of the main ones involved in anabolic processes (in the synthesis of new protein structures). Increases resistance to salinity (salt stress). Improves pollen germination.
- Alanine - increases cold resistance, stimulates the synthesis of chlorophyll, improves the quality of fruits, regulates the opening of stomata. Increases resistance to dry winds and drought. It is important to know that this amino acid is extremely important for the plant. I would like to note that alanine is absorbed completely and fairly quickly, due to its ability to turn into glucose, which is a product of energy metabolism.
- Arginine is an important amino acid, the main donor and carrier of nitric oxide. The main supplier of nitrogen in the plant, which is oxidized as a result to nitric oxide. Increases cold resistance, stimulates the synthesis of hormones associated with flowering and fruiting, enhances root development, increases resistance to salinity.
- Asparagine - aspartic acid serves as a source of additional strength and increases endurance, which increases the permeability of cell membranes for potassium and magnesium. It activates seed germination, participates in the metabolism of amino acids, is a source of organic nitrogen.
- Glutamic acid is an amino acid whose main purpose is to regulate nitrogen metabolism. Nitrogen metabolism - various chemical reactions, the breakdown of proteins and the formation of new ones, the metabolism of amino acids, aminosaccharides, hormones. All substances that contain nitrogen, mainly proteins and their derivatives belong to this class of substances. Helps to increase the concentration of chlorophyll, improving the conditions for the passage of the photosynthesis process. Influences osmotic processes in protoplasm, influencing the opening and closing of stomata.
- Glycine is a growth regulator. The effect on plant growth and development when using glycine is very active and noticeable. Due to the fact that glycine does not have an optically active carbon atom. Promotes tissue growth, improves the taste of fruits.
- Histidine hydrochloride - participates in a number of metabolic reactions, helps to remove toxins, restore tissues and strengthen the immune system.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid that is part of almost all proteins, it is necessary for normal growth, as well as for tissue repair. Stimulation of chlorophyll synthesis. It activates seed germination, improves the processes of pollination and fertilization, increases resistance to dry winds and drought.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid found in proteins. Necessary for the normal growth of plants, prevents various diseases. It activates seed germination, improves the processes of pollination and fertilization, a precursor of growth factors, enhances root growth, regulates the opening of stomata.
- Phenylalanine - necessary for a balanced plant nutrition. Activates seed germination.
- Alginic acid
- vitamin C
- and much more
Composition and properties:
Delta 9 CannaBioGenconsists of more than 60 macro and micro elements necessary for very large yields, its main irreplaceable advantage is a set of the correct amino acids used in sports nutrition for athletes and bodybuilders.Delta 9 CannaBioGenspecially designed for record holders and their RECORDS!
Full compatibility with other products whose pH level is in the range of 5-8.
Amino acids are a kind of micro-bricks from which large molecules are built - proteins, the basis of the structural and contractile tissues of the body.
Recommendations for application to indoor flowers, vegetables and other crops:(under completion, information will be posted soon for your access)
Cannabis Growing Recommendations (in permitted countries):
The product allows you to reach the highest heights in the professional cultivation of different varieties of cannabis, providing instant and visible results.
This product increases the amount of THC produced (by 25%) and the flowering of plants (by 30%).