Magnesium nitrate - magnesium nitrate, magnesium nitrate
Mineral fertilizer, which dissolves well in water, contains magnesium and nitrogen in the nitrate form.
If soils show signs of magnesium starvation, then magnesium nitrate is used.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE (COMPOSITION)
- mass fraction of magnesium (MgO): 15.7%;
- mass fraction of nitrate nitrogen (N-NO3): 10.9%;
- indicator of activity of hydrogen ions, (pH): 5.5 - 6.5.
- effective use for foliar feeding of crops demanding on magnesium;
- effective use in drip irrigation, hydroponics;
- easily soluble in water and does not contain sediment;
- compatible with other fertilizers (with calcium nitrate, etc.)
- ease of use.
Effective application satisfies the need of plants for magnesium during the entire growing season and stimulates photosynthesis.
This fertilizer is used for root and foliar nutrition of vegetable, fruit, berry crops, as well as grapes.
Magnesium nitrate is applied on sandy and sandy soils. The lighter in volume the soil is and the more acidic, the greater the nutritional deficiency, due to the lack of magnesium.