Potassium monophosphateis one of the key representatives of the class of mineral fertilizers with a high concentration. It is used for top dressing of all vegetable crops. Unlike many other drugs, this one is perfectly absorbed by plants.
- Chlorine-free potassium source combined with soluble phosphorus;
- High concentration of solution;
- Non-toxic, slightly acidic or neutral pH;
- Compatible with most SZR;
- Ideal composition for autumn top dressing;
- Does not contain NITRATE, therefore it is used for top dressing in the late stages of maturation;
- Reduces the risk of fungal diseases;
- Increases the shelf life of fruits;
- The taste of fruits improves.
Composition and properties:
|Mass fraction of potassium in terms of potassium oxide (K2O),%||6|
|Mass fraction of phosphates in terms of phosphorus oxide (P2O5), %||ten|
|Density at a temperature of 20°С, g/cm3, not less than||1.14-1.18|
|Hydrogen index (pH)||4.8-7|
Contains chelated iron, trace elements and indolylacetic compounds.
Potassium monophosphateused for root and foliar top dressing with potassium and phosphorus of all types of plants. It can be used in drip irrigation systems, or by other methods of application. The use of fertilizer increases the resistance of plants to changes in temperature conditions, the defeat of fungal diseases, and also improves taste.
Please note that the drug must not be mixed with substances containing calcium and magnesium. It is necessary to fertilize plants after preliminary watering with plain water. Spraying should be carried out in calm weather, preferably in the morning or evening 2 hours before the appearance of dew.
Optimal application rates are highly dependent on the type of crops, soil composition and condition. Analyzing these indicators, the agronomist in each case decides on the amount of nutrients required for application. The following are indicative, average values that are recommended by leading experts in agronomy:
|culture||Presowing application||Foliar application|
|Wheat||60-150 kg/ha||40-50 kg/ha (working solution 1:3)|
|Sunflower||90-150 kg/ha||50-60 kg/ha (working solution 1:3)|
|Corn||60-150 kg/ha||40-50 kg/ha (working solution 1:3)|
|Rape||90-150 kg/ha||50-60 kg/ha (working solution 1:3)|
When top dressing in small doses, potassium monophosphate is used:
- diluted: 1-2 tbsp. spoons /10 liters of water. For fertilizing piece plants in pots and containers, it is necessary to take into account the area of \u200b\u200bthe soil. Pour the resulting solution in an amount of 150 ml per 1 dm2;
- undiluted: only in moist soils, excluding contact of the fertilizer with the root system.