Growing type:bioponics\aeroponics\hydroponics\soil\coconut substrate
The purpose of mycorrhiza is to provide more active absorption of nutrients, which leads to explosive root growth, intensive flowering and fruiting! Increases the absorption of oxygen, nutrients and water. Increases root growth, gives a more abundant harvest, helps the roots to build mass. When you add mycorrhiza to the root zone, you will reap many amazing benefits.
- dry mycorrhiza packed in capsules
- 1 capsule is applied to 1 plant
- spills under the root, not a large part and around the plant
- for domestic plants 1 capsule is used for several plants
Positive effect of mycorrhiza:
- Saves water up to 50%.
- Stores nutrients for plants.
- Increases viability in drought, lack of drainage.
- Increases resistance to salts and heavy metals.
- Improves the appearance, taste and aroma of vegetables and fruits.
- Improves stress tolerance and overall plant immunity.
- Improves disease tolerance. Reduces infection in roots and foliage.
- Accelerates the survival of plants in a new place.
- Increases productivity, growth of green mass.
- Accelerates root development and flowering by 3-4 weeks.
- It performs well in salty or contaminated soil.
WHERE IS MYCORRHIZA USED?
- Agriculture: gourds, citrus fruits, grain crops, fruit trees, vegetable growing, berries, indoor plants, flowers, forage grasses.
- City public utilities: gardening of squares, lawns, flower beds, parks, football fields, sports grounds, etc.
- Landscaping, forestry
- Improvement of the soil in problem areas, disfigured by technology
- Growing seedlings, bushes, flowers, etc.
- Farmland restoration
- Rejuvenation of fruit trees and shrubs
Какая фасавка, вес продукта?