Ammonia water is a liquid nitrogen fertilizer that is widely used in the agricultural industry. The use of ammonia water in the garden can stimulate the development of the root system and vegetative mass of plants, increasing yields and strengthening resistance to pests and diseases.
Order by phone:+38(067)52-88-669
This is a universal tool that is used for both horticultural and horticultural crops. It helps to saturate plants with beneficial nutrients and get rid of insect pests.
When introduced into the soil, the ammonia solution turns into salts or nitrates of nitric acid. They are processed by plant cells into amino acids, which are an important "building" element for horticultural crops.
Benefits of using ammonia water in the garden:
- versatility - this top dressing can be used on any type of soil and for any horticultural crops;
- ease of use - applying a liquid solution is much easier than fertilizer in the form of a powder or granules;
- low cost relative to other fertilizers;
- ammonia water provides a long-term effect, remaining in plant cells and soil throughout the entire flowering period;
- ammonia water is evenly distributed in the soil layers, saturating horticultural crops with nitrogen in the optimal amount;
- when used correctly, the product is absolutely safe for people and pets.
Ammonia water is introduced into the soil by 10-12 cm. A cultivator can be used for this purpose. When treating plants from pests, a sprayer with a jet spray is used.
ammonia water reviews
For calls from Ukraine
Whatsap, Viber, Telegram
If you have any questions when placing an order, please contact the specified contacts.